Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Bishop Unified School District
Welcome to Bishop Unified Schools Online Registration for new students to the district.
Bishop Unified School District has developed policies and procedures that ensure the immediate enrollment of students.
If you currently have a student enrolled in Bishop Unified Schools please visit the Parent Portal to complete the registration process. If you do not have a parent portal please contact the school.
AERIES Online Enrollment is the first step in registering students new to Bishop Unified School District and allows a parent or legal guardian to quickly start the process of enrolling students for school. Information about the student such as emergency contacts, medical and language information will be collected. Once online registration is complete, the student's information is sent electronically to the school.
You must have a valid address within the Bishop Unified School District boundaries to use this system. The online process typically takes 20-30 minutes. If you are unable to complete the process in one sitting, you may save, logout and resume the process at a later time.
You will need to bring the following documents to the school site to complete the registration process:
- A copy of the confirmation form from Online Enrollment system
- A copy of the student's Birth Certificate or a statement by the local registrar or a county recorder certifying the date of birth, or a baptism certificate duly attested or a Passport, or when none of these are obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor, or any other appropriate means of proving the age of the child as prescribed by the governing board of the school district.
- Immunization records Immunization Requirement
- Parent/Guardian Identification Card or Passport
- Proof of Residency - one or more of the following:
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts.
- Utility service contact, statements or payment receipts (not cell phone bill)
- Utility service contract, statements or payments receipts (not cell phone bill)
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of the student
Children must have required immunizations before they can attend school in California.
School staff will provide affidavits for any missing but required documents at the time of enrollment.
The following affidavits will be provided by school staff as an alternative documentation and place in the students cumulative record once the process has been completed:
- Affidavit to Verify Residence
- Affidavit of Temporary Residence
- Affidavit for Proof of Age of Minor
- Affidavit of Parent/Legal Guardian Information
- Caregiver Authorization Affidavit
If you are experiencing any problems with online registration, please make sure your web browser is up to date. We recommend Google Chrome.
To enroll a new student in the school click the "Enroll A New Student" button.